- Classic – Both sides will have single row of light checkers (tanks)
- Two Row – Two rows of checkers one with light and other with heavy tanks
- Turn by Turn – Mix of light and Heavy tanks with obstacles on the corners of board
- Pool – Pool like board with mix of tanks
Checkers War is well known as Chapaev Game in former USSR countries.
You can download Checkers War from your favorite app store using following links
- iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id878690572
- Google Play – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hhayotsyan.checkers_war
- Samsung apps – http://apps.samsung.com/mars/topApps/topAppsDetail.as?productId=000000848601
- Amazon Apps – http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KCQST64
- Nokia Store – Waiting for approval
In order to play Checkers War just choose tank which you want to shoot, drag and release it. It will fly in direction you chose and knock off other tanks in front of it. You should knock all opponents tanks off the board.
Checkers war is turn based game. In classic version turn switches to opponent if you knocked off one or more of your tanks or did not knock anything off board. In turn by turn version you switch turns after each move.
Checkers War gameplay is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9KO5w-ezZc
Checkers War is first new game released in Nokia Store. Future updates will give you choice of bot, ability to create custom games and maybe even custom board configuration. I will also add couple of different tanks you can play with and network gaming.